So I need a Warmblood stallion for a Olympic lined mare I recently acquired a slot to. I have been hoping to snag an Ambassador covering, but his owner has yet to reply to me. So, I am looking for another compatible stallion. Here are my requirements:
- He must be any breed of warmblood.
- He must be a starter or from a high achievement lineage.
- He must have won at least one big show, the Olympics preferred.
- He must be a dressage and/or show jumping competitor.
- He must be naturally colored.
I can spend a max of 200
on the slot. This is what I could be spending on the Ambassador slot, so you can't complain about the price. If your stallion is even better than Ambassador, I will consider adding art in. This is the mare:
The foal will likely be designed by her owner if she accepts you stallion. Please comment with links to your studs. Thanks!